Ring Size Chart
The ring sizes throughout our website are US sizes. You can find your US ring size by using an international size chart for conversions or by just letting us know which system you measured in. If you don't know your ring size, you can measure an existing ring by using the chart below. The best way to get your ring size, however, is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store. Sometimes that's impossible, for example, if you are buying a ring secretly for someone else.
We have a few suggestions for clandestine ring measuring methods:
- Take one of their rings and measure the inner circumference
- Tie a string around their finger to remind them of something, and then somehow slip it off later to measure the circumference
- Go to a ceramics studio for a date, and make a mold of their hand :)
- Send us a high resolution photo of your partner's hand near something common (like a dollar bill or a normal sized mug) and also a full picture of them. We've been at this for a long time and are pretty good at guessing ring sizes!
**If after all this measuring, you are still concerned, choose a size a bit larger than your measurements because it is easier to size down then up. Also, we resize for free!
Follow these simple instructions for the chart below:
- Download and print the below page to help you find your ring size.
- Please make sure that the "fit to page" box is unchecked.
CUSTOM CREATE YOUR PIECE
Use our ethical gemstones, responsibly sourced rough diamonds, or even your own heirloom stones to create your unique jewelry piece. You'll work with us directly, one-on-one.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started