When it comes to engagement rings, there are endless options to choose from. Do you want a solitaire or a halo ring? What kind of metal do you want? Yellow gold, white gold, or rose gold? And then there are the diamond options. Do you want a round cut, a princess cut, or an emerald cut?
Contact us to get started on your raw diamond engagement ring >>
One option you may not have considered is a rough diamond. Rough diamonds are diamonds that haven't been cut or polished and still retain their natural shape. These raw, uncut diamonds are becoming increasingly popular as engagement rings for couples who want something unique and special. If you're considering a rough diamond engagement ring, here's what you need to know.
How to Shop for a Rough Diamond
When shopping for a rough diamond, it's important to keep in mind that each one is completely unique. Unlike traditional diamonds that have been cut and polished to achieve a specific look, rough diamonds haven't been altered in any way. This means that no two rough diamonds are alike.
Check out all our rough diamonds here >>
When shopping for a rough diamond engagement ring, it's important to work with a qualified jeweler like us at The Raw Stone who can help you select the right stone. Because each diamond is unique, we can help you find a stone that meets your specific criteria. For example, if you're looking for a certain size or shape or look, the we'd be able to help you find the perfect stone.
Rough Diamond Engagement Rings: The Pros and ConsLike anything else, there are pros and cons to consider before buying a rough diamond engagement ring. Some of the pros include:
- Rough diamonds are unique and special. No two stones are alike, which means your ring will be one-of-a-kind.
- Rough diamonds are typically more affordable than traditional diamonds because they haven't been cut or polished.
- Rough diamonds have more personality than traditional diamonds. They're perfect for couples who want an engagement ring that reflects their individual style.
- Rough diamonds require less maintenance than traditional diamonds because they're not as prone to scratches or chips.
- Because rough diamonds are so unique, it can be difficult to find a qualified jeweler who can help you select the right stone (which is why we're here to help!)
- Rough diamonds have a different kind of sparkle and shine than traditional diamonds do because they haven't been cut or polished.
- If you're looking for a specific size or shape, it may be difficult to find a rough diamond that meets your criteria since they are all completely unique.
So in conclusion...
A rough diamond engagement ring is an excellent choice for couples who want something unique and special. However, there are some things you need to keep in mind before making your purchase. Make sure to work with a qualified jeweler like The Raw Stone and pay attention to the setting so your new ring lasts for years to come!
Browse our raw diamond ring collection here >>
Contact us directly to get started on your dream raw diamond engagement ring: firstname.lastname@example.org